Dr. V. Maria Tresita Paul
Dr. V. Maria Tresita Paul
Dr. Paul is an organizational behavior and human resource specialist. She has completed her full-time Ph.D. in Management from Bharathiar University, India. She has authored & reviewed papers for top-tier journals, indexed in SSCI, CABS, Scopus, & ABDC. She has been ranked among India’s top 70 researchers and South Asia’s 110 researchers for publications in ABDC and CABS-indexed journals by P-Ranking, Germany in 2023. She has received research fellowships & best paper award from institutions like UGC & JIMS, Delhi. Dr. Paul has completed certification from prominent institutions like IIM-K, the University of Virginia, & the University of South Florida. She is a highly sought-after resource person for workshops/FDPs on Research Methodology, Academic Publishing, and Data Analysis using IBM SPSS, AMOS, PROCESS & Warp PLS.
Title of Ph.D. Dissertation:Family Incivility and Job-Life Satisfaction: Dual-Stage Moderated Mediation Models of Burnout and Psychological Capital
Teaching Area:Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Research Methodology, Leadership, Entrepreneur Development, Advanced Data Analysis using SPSS.
Research Area:Well-being, Stress-coping, Work-Family, Work-Home behaviors, Incivility, Burnout, Positive Psychology & Entrepreneur development.
- ‘Letter of Appreciation’ for high-quality publication contribution by Dr. P. Kaliraj, Vice-Chancellor, Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu. (2021)
- Overall Best Paper Award & cash prize in ‘International Conference on Advances in Management Practices’ Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India. (2020)
- UGC- NTA-NET in Management subject (2019)
- UGC – MANF, Senior Research Fellow (2019-2022)
- UGC- MANF Junior Research Fellow assessed outstanding performance (2017-2019)
- Family incivility and burnout: A moderated mediation model of life satisfaction and psychological capital (2022), https://doi.org/10.1108/EBHRM-11-2021-0240 (ABDC- B Rank, ABS -1, ESCI, Scopus – Q3, Emerald Publications)
- Examining the pathway linking workplace incivility and employee wellbeing: A study among frontline hotel employees (2022), https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-01-2022-0142 (ABDC – A Rank, ABS -3, SSCI, Scopus – Q1, Emerald Publications)
- Family incivility and workplace bullying: mediating and moderating model of psychological safety, optimism and organization-based self-esteem (2022), https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCMA-04-2022-0085 (ABDC – A Rank, ABS -2, SSCI, Scopus – Q2, Emerald Publications)
- Workplace Bullying, Engagement and Employability: Moderating Role of Organization-Based Self-Esteem (2022), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10672-022-09420-7 (ABDC – C Rank, ESCI, Scopus – Q4, Springer Nature Publications)
- From family incivility to satisfaction at work: role of burnout and psychological capital (2022), https://doi.org/10.1108/JOEPP-01-2022-0011 (ABDC – B Rank, ABS -2, ESCI, Scopus -Q2, Emerald Publications).
- Family incivility, burnout and job satisfaction: examining the mediation effect (2021), https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-10-2020-0534 (ABDC: B Rank, ABS-1, ESCI, Scopus -Q2, Emerald Publications).
- A study on COVID-19 app’s satisfaction user attitude in digital combat of coronavirus pandemic. In Proc. Int. Conf. Electron., Commun. Aerosp. Technol., ICECA (pp. 1207-1212). ( Listed in WHO COVID-19 Global literature on coronavirus disease).
- A Study on Psychological Capital and Its Influence on Entrepreneurial Success With Special Reference to MSMEs in Coimbatore District, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, US, 2017, ( ISBN 9781392610756) https://search.proquest.com/docview/2311974191
- Entrepreneur’s Psychological Capital: An Enticing Affair, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2019, (ISBN 9786200264343) https://www.amazon.com/dp/6200264341
Recent Conferences & Seminars attended:
- Presented article titled ‘Importance of digital learning for generation next’ in International Virtual Conference on Business Ethics during Challenging Times, organized by Adi Shankara Business School, Kalady, Kerala on 18.02.2022.
- Presented article titled ‘Social media and cyber-security: Vulnerabilities and challenges’, in International Management Conference Edition-Bhavan’s League for Inclusive Values - B-LIV-2022 conducted by, Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management (Bhavan’s B-School), Kochi, Kerala, held on 14.01.2022
- Presented article titled ‘Family incivility and burnout among medical practitioners: A moderated mediation model of life satisfaction and psychological capital’ at ISDSI-Global Conference 2021: Leading business in a FLUID world, conducted by Indian Institute Of Management Nagpur on 27-30, December 2021.
- Presented and won the ‘Overall Best Paper Award’ for the article titled “Family incivility and job satisfaction: A moderated mediation model of burnout and psychological capital” in ‘International Conference on Advances in Management Practices – ICAMP 2020’, conducted by Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India on 23.05.2020. (Website: https://www.jimsindia.org/icamp2020/ )
- Presented article titled “Flexible work option and job performance – Mediating roles of job autonomy and work engagement” in ‘International Conference on Advances in Management Practices – ICAMP 2020’, conducted by Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India on 23.05.2020.
- Presented article titled “Burnout and Entrepreneurial Success – Parallel Mediating role of H.E.R.O. Elements- Mediating roles of job autonomy and work engagement” in ‘International Conference on Advances in Management Practices – ICAMP 2020’, conducted by Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India on 23.05.2020.
- Presented article titled “Green Entrepreneurship theories – Mapping the territory” in ‘International Conference on Advances in Management Practices – ICAMP 2020’, conducted by Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, India on 23.05.2020.
- Presented article titled “Family incivility and entrepreneurial success of MSME family businesses: Moderating role of psychological capital” at 4th International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management (ICSTEM’ 20), Organized by Kalaingarkarunanidi institute of technology, Coimbatore on 13.03.2020 & 14.03.2020.
- Presented article titled “Negative Appeals Negative: Influence of Family Incivility on Burnout” at Seventeenth AIMS International Conference on Management, organized by AIMS International – The Association of Indian Management Scholars International and Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM-K), on 06.01.2020.
- Presented article titled “Family incivility and life satisfaction: A moderated mediation model of emotional exhaustion and psychological capital” at International Conference on women leadership and empowerment, Organized by Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka on 05.04.2019.
- Presented article titled “Effect of Innovative Work Behavior on Job Performance: A case study on roles of Psychological Capital & Outcome Expectation of IT employees” at fifth International Conference on Contemporary issues in Management and Information Technology, Organized by Nehru College of Management, India and PG Institute of Agricultural University Sri Lanka, held at Sri Lanka during 11.05.2017 to 15.05.2017.
Invited as a Resources Person / Speaker:
- Conducted three days workshop on “Preparedness for research projects using SPSS” at the Department of Tourism, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore, for I and II MBA Tourism programs from 19/12/2022 to 21/12/2022.
- Invited as Judge in ADVAITA 2K22 National Intercollege Management Fest conducted by Adi Shankara Business School, Kalady, Kerala. (04th & 05th February 2022)
- Invited as Chief guest and resource person in the International Online Research Workshop on “Data Analysis in management and social sciences” conducted by the department of business administration, Park’s College, Tirupur. (21.12.2021)
- Delivered guest lecture on “Connecting the dots through review of literature” organized by Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka. (12.04.2021)
- Invited as speaker to discuss on psychological perspectives of “The future of tech is in the hands of women – Live Webinar” organized by NIIT Ghana, West Africa. (30.06.2020)
- Invited as speaker to discuss “The impact of AI on future the future of work – Webinar” for final year MBA gradates organized by CMS Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. (13.06.2020)
- Conducted a one day session on “Mediation, moderation and moderated mediation” at Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore, as a part of UGC sponsored National Level One week (7 days) faculty development program (FDP) on “Advanced Research Analytics using STATCRAFT & AMOS held from 17/02/2020 to 23/02/2020.
- Conducted one day workshop on “SPSS Training and Research Methods Tools” at Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. (26.09.2019)
- Conducted a daylong workshop on “Project Preparation” and “Multivariate Data Analysis using SPSS” at SNMV Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. (11.07.2019)
- Handled a daylong session on “Data Analysis – An introduction and Hands on Session” at School of Commerce & Management Studies, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka. (04-04-2019)
- Conducted a session on “Research methods for Management – Parametric and Non Parametric Test” organized at the department of Management Studies, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. (19.03.2019)
- Delivered a session on “Learning Research Methods” for faculty members at “Research Training for Staff – Program” organized by R.V.S. College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. (01.02.2019)
- Invited as chief guest to inaugurate “Higher Education Cell” and delivered an address on “New Trends in Higher Education” at Ranganathan Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. (07-08-2012).