To be a school of excellence by creating a transformative educational experience in order to shape future leaders.
Education focused on disciplinary knowledge, problem-solving, leadership, interpersonal skills, and wellbeing. Developing managers with professionalism and ethics.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (AY 2021-22 ONWARDS)
Within a few years of obtaining a master’s degree in Business Administration from KCT Business School, the recent graduates
- PEO1: Demonstrate managerial abilities to improve business performance by driving client centric culture in the organisation.
- PEO2: Exhibit high level of competencies required to manage multiple business sectors across the globe.
- PEO3: Demonstrate ability to implement best corporate governance practices as a true leader by maintaining social values and Business ethics.
- PEO4: Exhibit entrepreneurial and lifelong learning qualities for achieving continuous success in business.
- Be the Solution: Bring in new ideas and solutions that push our thinking into new territory.
- Champion Change: Identify and implement external best practices, new ideas and plans that will prepare our organization for the future.
- Agility: Successfully lead organizations in a world that’s increasingly complex and uncertain
- Trust: Earn credibility and trust, influencing employees, members, and other stakeholders to support the organizationn
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of master’s degree in Business Administration from KCT Business School, the student will be able to
- PLO1: Demonstrate managerial competencies to overcome critical business challenges.
- PLO2: Utilize conceptual, analytical, and critical thinking skills for effective decision making with a global perspective .
- PLO3: Exhibit appropriate leadership skills to work with multidisciplinary team for the achievement of organization goal.
- PLO4: Practice appropriate professionalism and ethical behaviour for an assigned situation
- PLO5: Adapt entrepreneurial and innovative thinking for business and socio-economic development.