Dr. P. Thamaraiselvi
Dr. P. Thamaraiselvi
Dr.Thamaraiselvi P holds a passion in teaching and research. Holding a PhD degree in HR with 2 decades of academic and industry experience in the field of Marketing with sound knowledge in Marketing and Organizational Behavior. She is a certified trainer in OB tools and Techniques. She has organized training programs for students and faculty and worked as facilitator and resource creator for FDPs and MDPs. Has held head position in academics for 4 long years. Her research interest vests in psychology-based market researches. Has presented her research work in national and international conferences and published in Scopus and WOS indexed journals.
Research Achievements and Activities
|A study on Sexual Abuse of Children and Methods to create awareness among them with reference Tamil Nadu State.||Principal Investigator Completed||UGC SERO Rs. 2,75,000/-|
|Unification of Newness and corporate entrepreneurship exercise towards the growth of economic and social benefits||Researcher Completed||DST –CHORD Rs.29,84,000/-|
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana- Retail Management||Completed||–|
- ‘A study on the impact of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on employee productivity post covid with special reference to retail shops’ in Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, (2021)
- Coauthored BOOK CHAPTER- ‘Data Science and Data Analytics, Opportunities and Challenges’ Published by CRC Press- Taylor & Francis Group (2021)
- ‘Antecedent Model to study the impact of Organization Behavior over workplace in NBFC Sector’ in 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (IEEE –ICACCS-SCOPUS) – (2021)
- ‘Academic Procrastination-An Antecedent to Millennials in managing lifestyles during disaster management’, in International journal of future generation communication and networking, Vol 13 (2020).
- ‘Social entrepreneurship exercises to measure economic growth of rural women through hybrid INNSYS model’, in International conference on transforming academic libraries, (2020)
- ‘Exploring job satisfaction paradigms in manufacturing sectors of MSME, Tamilnadu’, in International Journal of pure and applied Mathematics- 119(12): 949-964-(2019)
- ‘Human Sigma: A Healthy Approach to nourish healthcare sector’, in International Journal of pure and applied Mathematics- 119(12): 979-990 – (2019)
- A Study on Competency mapping in manufacturing MSME sector in Tamilnadu using Regression Model’, in International Journal of pure and applied Mathematics- 119(12): 909-922 – (2019)
- ‘Building competency through corporate entrepreneurship ideas in selected information technology companies with reference to organization climate and commitment’, in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, (2019)
- ‘A study to evaluate ethical climate as an antecedent for deviant behavior in workplace with reference to hospitals in health sector in Tamil Nadu’, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, (2019)
- ‘A study on Competency Mapping in Manufacturing MSME Sector using Mathematical Model’ in Indian journal of Science and Technology, Dec (2018)
- Case study on optimization of online retail space through market Basket analysis using R.
- Mr. HOLMES, WHERE DID THE CASH GO?
- Case study on optimization of web-based retail space through
Market basket analysis using PYTHON
- Implementation of Digital Marketing Strategies for a NGO-a success story- a case study approach
Strengths :Adaptability, Team player
Vision :To focus on academic stewardship and create an innovative- blended teaching learning platform.
Inspiration in life :My teachers, colleagues and students