MBA – PM
Why MBA in Project Management?
MBA Program in Project Management aims to enables students to learn from experienced academicians and seasoned practitioners to become in proficient in specialist areas such as managing scope, time, cost and risks, resolving conflicts and examining supply and value chain for a project. Students will become competent over a broad spectrum of general management disciplines that include leadership, strategy and ethics and investigative case studies. Project management is a fast growing, high-paying career that offers the potential to work in almost any field. The competence to manage projects is increasingly in demand and essential in an economic and investment environment that challenges industry in both developing and developed nations.
Opportunities in MBA Project management
There are only 55,000 Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and 1,490 Certified Associates in Project Management (CAPM) in the country at present indicating a huge opportunity for all those who wish to specialize in the field of Project Management. Sakthi Excellence Academy (SEA – A unit of Sakthi Group) has signed an MOU with info career (P) Ltd., for offering CAPM and PMP certifications to the student of MBA – Project Management.
Distinct Features of the Program
- Career openings in construction, finance, health care, IT, government and property development.
- Design of Curriculum – Jointly by KCT and PMP certified experts and mapped to the ten PMI knowledge areas.
- Delivery of Theory Courses in all four semesters – Jointly by KCT and PMP certified experts.
- 70 Lakh project managers needed in the next ten years as per PMI’s report.
- Preference for UG in Engineering/ Math’s as a major / ancillary.
- Application Submission
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Interview