Faculty Paper Publication
- Dr. V, Kannan. (2021). Content Based Image Retrieval (CBIR) for Storing of Products. The Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education – Volume 12, Issue 4, April 2021 – page numbers 277 – 281 with e- ISSN number 1309 – 4653. Scopus Indexed
- Madhusudhan, Bhavathula & Dr. S., Jaisankar. (2020). An Insight of ‘Relocations Business’ & Necessary Documentation In ‘Freight Forwarding’ Industry. International Journal of Management, Vol-11; Issue-12, December 2020;pp-3375-3387; ISSN-0976-6502;DoI -10.34218/IJM.11.12.2020.315; Scopus Indexed publication
- Dr. Sangeetha, S., & Dr. Chitra, K. (2021). Solvency and Survival of Microfinance Institutions: An Indian Scenario-Policy Implication to Improve Endurance. Indian Journal of Finance and Banking, April 2021, Vol-5, Issue- 2, pp-130 -140, ISSN: 2574-609X (Online), doi- 10.46281/ijfb.v5i2.1097, Indexed ABDC Journal
- Dr. Deepa, Manickam., & Dr. A, Latha. (2021). A study on Emotional Intelligence and its impact on Employee Performance in Service Sectors of Coimbatore District. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Vol-12, No-11, pp- 4636-4646, with e- ISSN number 1309 – 4653 . Scopus indexed Journal.
Faculty Paper Presentation
- Dr. Shripria V presented a paper An Investigation Of Biases In Investment Decision Making Among Indian Investors at the Virtual 28th Annual Global Finance Conference –2021 organized by the Global Finance Association , USA on May 27&28, 2021
- Vivek Raj SN presented a paper, Sentimental Analysis of Work from Home Tweets at the Virtual National Conference organized by SRMIST and Central University of Tamil Nadu and Central University of Jharkhand on April 27-28, 2021
- Dr. P Mohanamani, presented a paper on Determinants of Corporate Debt Maturity of Indian Firms at the 2nd Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance organized by Rajagiri Business School, Kochi on November 5-6, 2020
- Dr. B. Poongodi, Assistant Professor, reviewed article”The effect of AI quality on customer experience and brand relationship, for theJournal of Retailing and Consumer Services. The Journal with ISSN: 0969-6989, is a Scopus indexed and published by Elsevier, it focuses on research in the fields of retailing and service studies
- Dr. B. Poongodi, Assistant Professor, reviewed article Consumer Perceptions to Support IoT Based Parcel Locker Revolution in China“for theJournal of Retailing and Consumer Services. The Journal with ISSN: 0969-6989, is a Scopus indexed and published by Elsevier, it focuses on research in the fields of retailing and service studies
- Dr. B. Poongodi, Assistant Professor, reviewed a book on Rural Value Chain by Dr. K.N. Rekha, Academic Consultant, Mahatma Gandhi Council of Rural Education on March 4, 2021.
Dr. B. Poongodi, Assistant Professor – Marketing, KCT Business School Dr. G. Ramakrishnan, Professor Head, Department of Fashion Technology and Mr. Saravanan C, Program Manager – Sustainability received a seed funding of Rs.1,95,000/- towards Project “Jamakkalam”. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation granted the seed money and space at Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture to set up, The Centre for Weavers, Bhavani. The team under the guidance of Shri.Shankar Vanavarayar, Joint Correspondent, will focus on product diversification and improved marketability for the GI product “Bhavani Jamakkalam” that will enhance the socio-economic status of the handloom weavers of that region.