Faculty Paper Publication
1) Dr. Nedunchezihan, V, R, & Suresh, Babu, R. (2020). Factors Influencing Customers Buying Decision Towards Shopping Online and Offline with Reference to Coimbatore City. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, indexed in ABDC, Volume 24, Issue 1, 2020, 1528-2678-24-1-266
2) Dr. Susana, D. & Dr. Srividya, V. (2020). Impact of US macroeconomic announcements on Indian Equity market: Empirical evidence from Indian Volatility Index. Our Heritage (2020), pg. 220-228. (ISSN No. 0474- 9030 & UGC Care Listed Journal)
3) Dr. Mohanamani, P & Sangeetha, V, M. (2020). Market Efficiency of Agricultural Commodity Futures Market in India. Journal Test Engineering and Management, Vol 82: Jan/Feb 2020.
4) Dr. Vinayagasundaram, R. (2020). Implementation of business process re-engineering using lean and green strategy in manufacturing industry. American Institute of Physics-AIP Conference Proceedings 2207, 020010 (2020); https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0000080
Faculty Paper Presentation
1) Dr. D. Susana & Dr. Srividya, V presented a paper on Impact of US macroeconomic announcements on Indian Equity market: Empirical evidence from Indian Volatility Index, in the Indian Council of World Affairs sponsored 8th International Conference INDIA-SAARC Trade Cultural and Economic Development held at Vivekanandha College of Arts and Science for Women on February 10 & 11, 2020
2) Dr. Mary Cherian presented a paper on, Laundry care in India: An inquiry into the quality of delivered service at the International Conference on Contemporary Researches in Engineering, Science, Management & Arts (ICCRESMA) on February 28, 2020.
3) Dr. Mary Cherian & Dr. Thenmozhi, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Automobile Engineering, KCT presented a paper on, An Empirical investigation into Consumer Attitudes and Preference Towards Electric Vehicles at the International Conference on Contemporary Researches in Engineering, Science, Management & Arts (ICCRESMA) on February 28, 2020.