Assistant Professor – HR
91 422 2669401 to 9404, Extn: 1360, 1362
She has got 10 years of experience out of which 7 years are from Industry. Her industrial experience includes working with top commercial banks like HDFC and Multinational Corporations like Bharathi Airtel, Blend Financial Services, and VWR etc. She has completed her masters in Business Administration from GRG School of Management Studies, and her M.Phil from Bharathiyar University and she has passed National Eligibility test from UGC. She is presently pursuing her Masters in social works where she believes in molding, reforming and bringing total change in the attitude and behavior of individuals through management techniques. She is also pursuing her Ph.d in the area of Human Resource. She has won national certificate in Para- sailing.
As an assistant professor- HR she has handled papers like Human Resource Management , Training need and assessment, Training and development, strategic management , performance Management, Managerial Behaviour and Effectiveness.
Research Focus Areas
- Work life balance
- Quality of work life
- Emotional intelligence
Research Publications in International Journals/Edited Volumes
- Deepa Manickam(2011)“A Study on the Impact of Personal Stress on the Organizational work culture with special Reference to sugar Industries, Coimbatore”, in CIIT International Journal of Software Engineering and Technology CIIT International Journal of Software Engineering and Technology Vol. : 3) No. 11 November 2011 (ISS No.: 0974 9748)
- Deepa Manickam and S.Balamurugan(2011)“Impacts of Inflation On Middle Class Consumer Group International Journal Of Management(Vol. : 1) No. 1 December 2011 (ISS No.: 2250 2971)
- Deepa Manickam (2011)“Problems faced by women construction workers in construction sites in the International conference on “Ever Growing and Never Ending Managerial challenges’’ International Journal of Business Economics &Management Research Volume- 2,Issue-11(Nov2011) ISSN NO 2229-4848 P.No 67-80
- Deepa Manickam and Pon Meenakshi (2012)“Disseminating Health Care Service to Rural Women in the International Conference on “Ever Growing and Never Ending Managerial challenges International Journal of Management & Science Volume-1 Issue-2 (Dec2011)P.No 1-10, ISSN NO 2249-1260
- Celebrities as Brand Ambassadors and their Impact on Overall Brand Edited VolumeNehru journal of Research and Mangement, Vol 1; (ISBN: 978 -93-80530-17-8)
- Innovative Practices in Managment Edited Volume Nehru journal of Research and Management Vol 3; (ISSN: 2230-7974)
- Deepa Manickam and Yamini (2012)Crowd sourcing – A New Management Paradigm Edited Volume “Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Management studies ISB No: 978-93- 81537-02.