Mr. Ranjith P
Mr. Ranjith P
+91 96008 61396
Mr P Ranjith is a Data Science enthusiast with experience in the corporate environment. He holds a Master’s degree in Management with a specialization in Business Analytics and a Bachelor degree in Statistics. He has also completed a technical course on Data Science. In his corporate experience, he worked on healthcare analytics and supported the various stakeholders of the healthcare industry. He looks forward to exploring the global happenings continuously and facilitating the students with industry-led innovative practices. He volunteered in various forums and specializes in organizing events. He is also interested in working towards UN-Sustainability Development Goals.
• Faculty – Centre of Analytics – KCT BS
• Lead – Social Immersion Project
• PRME Initiative Coordinator
• Student Association Coordinator
• Data Analytics
• Real World Applications
• Sustainability Development Goals
• Technical course on Data Scientist Specialization from Edwisor Academy, Gurugram.
• Course on Data Analytics for Beginners from Jigsaw Academy.
Presentation in Conferences
• Presented a paper titled “Proactive Cash Optimization at ATM” at the National Conference on Challenges in Modern Banking, organized by GRD Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore.
• Presented a base paper on the topic “Disrupting Technologies for Smart Cities and Sustainable Standards of Living” at the SWIFT 2018 conference, organized by the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
• Presented a poster titled “Combating Enterprise Risks by Predictive Analytics” at the National Symposium of Actuarial Science & Business Analytics (NSASBA -2016), organized by the University of Madras, Chennai.
• Served as the Ambassador at Analytics India Magazine and worked on various activities with the Data Science community members.
• Involved in knowledge sharing activities through guest lectures at various institutions.