Dr. P Mohanamani
Dr. P. Mohanamani
Tel: 0422 2661100 Extn:1363
Dr.P.Mohanamani is assistant professor and works in Center of Finance. She has completed her MBA and Ph.D., from Bharathiar University. She has qualified in UGC – National Eligibility Test (NET) in December, 2010. She has over 11 years of teaching experience. She handles courses related to Accounting, Financial Management and International Finance. She is a full time faculty at KCT.Business School.
Responsibilities at KCT.BS
Internal Exam Coordiantor
Member in Centre of Finance
Areas of Interest in Teaching:
Accounting, International Finance, Economics.
Areas of Interest in Research:
Foreign capital flows, Capital market, Econometrics in finance.
- Published an Article on the topic ‘Managerial Excellence through good corporate Governance for global competitiveness’ in Journal of Commerce and Management Research; Volume:1;Issue:2; September:2011; ISSN:2249-0442.
- Article Titled ‘Impact of Foreign Institutional Investors on the Indian capital market’ was published in the Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol.7; No:2;April-June 2012;ISSN:0973-9785.
- Article titled ‘A Study on Mentoring in Academia’ was published in Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies; Vol.2; Issue: 6; June 2012; ISSN:2249-8834.
- Article titled causal relationship between exchange rate and stock prices was published in International Journal of Marketing, Financial services & Management Research; Volume:2;No:12;December 2013;ISSN:2277-3622.
- Article titled “Indian Stock market and Aggregate macroeconomic variables: Time Series Analysis “in IOSR Journal of Economic and Finance, eVolume 3, Issue 6.(May-Jun. 2014), -ISSN: 2321-5933, p-ISSN: 2321-5925.PP 68-74.
Reading Books and Listening to music. Strength: Openness to learn and Commitment to work. Vision: Adapt myself to the challenging environment by updating my knowledge base. Inspiration in Life: Parents.