Dr. P Mohanamani
Designation: Assistant Professor
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
She has completed her MBA and Ph.D., from Bharathiar University. She has qualified in UGC – National Eligibility Test (NET) in December, 2010. She handles courses related to Accounting, Financial Management, International Finance, Wealth Management, Mutual Funds. She is a full time faculty at KCT.Business School.
Internal Exam Coordinator, Budget Coordinator, Team member in IQAC of the department, Team Member of ACBSP accreditation
Research Focus Area/s:
Capital Market, Behavioral Finance, Econometrics
Contributions in Journals
- Dr.Mohanamani.P presented a case titled ‘Financial Statement Analysis’ at LIBA cases 2017, A symposium on Business Case Studies, organized by Loyola Institute of Business Administration, and the same has been published in their LIBA Cases April,2017.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P and Ms. Dharani published a paper titled ‘Performance Analysis of Indian Argo Commodities’ in Global Journal for Research Analysis ISSN: 2277-8160, Volume 6 Issue 4 April 2017, PP: 11-14.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P, Dr. V.M Sangeetha and Ms. Thilagavathi published a paper titled Market Efficiency Agricultural Commodity Futures Market in India, Journal of Test Engineering and Management, January -February2020 ISSN: 0193-4120 Page No. 6258 -6265
Papers Presented in International Conferences:
- Dr.Mohanamani.P presented a paper presented a paper titled “A study on causal relationship between Foreign Institutional Investments, Stock Market and Exchange Rate in India.” At the second International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence (ICBAI) held during December 18-20, 2014. It was jointly organized by Department of Management Studies (DoMS), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-12.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P, AP, KCT.BS and Ms.Lakshmi Priya, presented a paper titled “a study on financial risk assessment with special reference to IDBI federal life insurance company ltd” at the International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance (ICFMCF’16) organized by Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India during August 12-13, 2016.
- Dr. Mohanamani.P and Ms.Ashwini.S and presented a paper entitled Demonetization – Effects on online transactions and alternative payments in the national conference on ‘Demonetization – Effects on Indian financial system’ organised by Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja college, Pollachi on February 15, 2017.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P and Ms. Vallabi.B presented a paper titled A Study on Determinants of Profitability on Firm Performance at 6th Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, IIM Trichy, 02-04, January 2020.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P and Ms.Lakshmi Priya presented a paper titled Determinants of Loan Losses- Bank Specific and Macro Economic Factors : A Panel Data Approach at the Virtual International Conference on Metamorphosis of Modern Management & Research, organized by School of Management, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology during August 13, 2020.
- Dr.Mohanamani.P and Yogitaa. S presented a paper titled Determinants of Corporate Debt Maturity of Indian Firms at the 2nd Rajagiri conference of Economics and Finance organized by Rajagiri Business School during 05-06, November 2020.