Knowledge Sharing with Outside world
Knowledge transfer within and across setting encourages the exchange of information, materials, or perspectives.
Dr.Poongodi B, Assistant Professor , CoM
Dr. B. Poongodi, facilitated a session on “Essentials of a Successful Agri-Entrepreneur” to the trainees of Raashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojan – Start up Agri Incubation Programme and NIDHI – Entrepreneurship on November 12, 2020.
Dr.Jaisankar S, Associate Professor , CoM
Dr. S. Jaisankar, was a resource person for an AICTE sponsored FDP on Delivering Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Management Education: Objectives, Best Practices and Measurement of Outcomes on November 28, 2020 organized by Department of MBA, Saintgits College of Engineering. The speaker delivered a lecture on Program Educational Objectives. 90 faculty members from various management institutions across the country participated in the session.
Dr.Mohanamani P, Assistant Professor , CoF
Dr. P. Mohanamani, facilitated a session on “Cash Flow Statement” to the trainees of Raashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojan – Start up Agri Incubation Programme and NIDHI – Entrepreneurship on November 30, 2020.
Dr. Shripria V, Professor, CoE
Dr. Shripria V was the speaker for a meeting on “Mock Pitching for AOP Trainees” organized by TBI,TNAU, Coimbatore on October 28, 2020
Start up Agri Incubation Programme and NIDHI – Entrepreneurship Program on November 12 & 30, 2020
Dr. B. Poongodi, and Dr. P. Mohanamani, conducted sessions on “Essentials of a Successful Agri-Entrepreneur” and “Cash Flow Statement” respectively to the trainees of Raashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojan – Start up Agri Incubation Programme and NIDHI – Entrepreneurship in residence on November 12 & 30, 2020. Around 30 participants benefitted out of the training session. Dr. B. Poongodi shared the essentials qualities of a successful entrepreneur, with live case examples of a successful organic farmer, a farm estate developer and agri-food tech companies and motivated the trainees. Dr.P. Mohanmani explained the fundamentals and significance of cash flow in her session. Later she explained the components of an income statement containing 3-year data in MS-Excel template. The session was interactive with the question and answers during the session. Dr. A. V. Gnanasambandam, Chief Executive Officer, TBI-ABIS, TNAU thanked the facilitators for their session. The program was offered as part of the ongoing training for the Start-ups incubated at TBI-ABIS, TNAU. A few more sessions on “Investment Analysis” and “Agri-Technology” are also planned for the trainees. Dr.B.Poongodi is coordinating the training sessions from KCT Business School.
- Dr. S. Sangeetha participated in the First Virtual International Workshop on Capital Budgeting (1st VIWCB2020) organized by the Department of Business and Accounting, Muscat College, Sultanate of Oman, on November 24, 2020.
- Dr .B. Poongodi, Dr. V. Shripria, Dr. R .Vinayagasundaram, Mr. Vivekraj S N & Ms. Madhumathy S, participated in the training on Rural Entrepreneurship Development organized by Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education jointly with Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE) , Hyderabad on November 19, 2020.
- Dr. A. Latha participated in an online webinar on New Education Policy 2020 organized by IBM Innovation Center for Education on November 18, 2020.
- Dr. S. Sangeetha participated in Edition III, AICTE sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Risk Management for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises organized by SSN School of Management on November 16-21, 2020.
- Dr. Mary Cherian participated in the 6 day AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Programme on Teaching with Simulations organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences(Autonomous) from November 16 – 21, 2020.
- Dr. S. Sangeetha, Dr. Jaisankar S, Dr. Mary Cherian & Dr. Mohanamani P participated in the 13th Annual International Accreditation Conference(Virtual) on Re-imagining Business Education with Cutting Edge Quality Strategy organized by Standards for Advancement & Accreditation (SEAA) Trust, New Delhi on November 5-7, 2020.
- Vivek Raj SN participated in an online R Programming Quiz 2.0 organized by DSA Solution World on November 7, 2020.
- Vivek Raj SN , completed a free online course on Getting Started: Hadoop , conducted by Great Learning Academy in November 2020.