Dr Venkatesh Ramaswamy
Dr Venkatesh Ramaswamy
Professor of Practice
Venkatesh Ramaswamy is a Project Management professional with over 35+ years of active work experience in the corporate sector. He has worked in several well reputed organizations throughout his professional career that deal with Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Product Development, and technology solutions. As a working professional with in-depth expertise in project management techniques, he has served in top leadership roles throughout his career wherein he has managed large size global teams and projects worth multi-million dollars. Notably, some of his clientele through the years includes leading global banks such as Citibank, World Bank, Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India and other prominent Investment Banking firms.
From an educational background, he has a Masters in Commerce, Banking & Accountancy and is a Certified Quality Analyst (USA). He also has extensive knowledge and experience in areas of mentoring and coaching of varied project management techniques including quality and delivery management at various levels of an organization, from executive to subordinate training. By bringing a unique practical perspective, he aims to highlight the distinctions between theory and practice through his academic courses by equipping his students with the ability to solve real-world business problems and in-turn building the next generation of elite project managers.
- Specialist in Coaching and Training Project management Skills at various levels
- Designed and developed training automation tools management for knowledge management, continuous learning and skill assessment areas.
- Developed and delivered training contents covering various topics across various levels of stake holders and end user trainings
- Career coach for many direct reports as well as for other resources, provided mentoring and coaching.
- Integration solutions architect & Specialist in designing large scale applications
- Leader in successfully managing & delivering World Class Solution
- Design, Develop and Implement Large scale Global Application system solutions,
- Managed large scale Global operations includes, project finance, regulatory compliance, resourcing, quality certifications, risk management, ODC management Near shore/Offshore/Onshore shoring Models
Education Background (include fields of specialization)
- Masters in Commerce specialized in Cost Accounting and Business Taxation
- Certified Quality Analyst (Retd.) , QAI , USA.
- Bachelors of Commerce specialized in Business Finance & Accounting and Commerce.
Work Experience Roles & Responsibilities
- Held leadership positions in Global Multinational Companies as Vice President, Sr. Project Delivery Director at L&T InfoTech Ltd., Citibank (COSL), Polaris Software Lab Ltd., and Intellect Design Arena.
- Project Delivery Director managing large scale application for various leading banks such as Citibank, USA, World Bank, RBI, SBI and other leading Fintech Co.,
- Served as Programme Director & Partner in providing Global Technology Solutions at World Bank , USA,
- Served as Programme Director & Partner in implementing Loan Management System at State Bank Of India, Overseas Operations, Mumbai.
- Participated as Quality Assessment Team Member (ATM) in CMMi Assessment Level 5, conducted by Carnegie Melon University, Pittsburgh, USA.