Dr.Hemanalini is a MBA with a doctorate in Management from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. She has 9 years of experience in academics. With a keen interest in teaching and research she has actively participated and presented papers in various conferences at the National and International level on Human Resource Development. She is a certified Personal profile Analyst by Thomas International. Dr.Hemanalini is a recognized supervisor of Bharathiyar University for Management Studies and is a regular committee member in the research forum. She has to her credit set question papers for various autonomous colleges and Universities. She has organized various programs related to women empowerment and community development.
She is actively involved in the revision and setting of the curriculum as member of the Board of Studies for the Department of Management . She is part of the ISO auditing committee and has been in charge of the ISO regulation for the department and also has discharged duties as ISO auditor. Currently she is coordinator for the Community Development Cell-Namadhu Pangu and also the Music and Dance Club of Kumaraguru College of Technology .At present her responsibility extends as Class Advisor for the students of Batch 2012-14 apart from handling classes on various topics. She also coordinates activities of the HR forum.
Research Focus Area/s
- Women Empowerment in unorganized sector
- Quality of work life
Contribution in Book
- Hemanalini (2008) Book on “Global Business Ethics” as course material for Bharathiar University.
- Hemanalini(2011) “Quality of work life at Lakshmi Gears, Coimbatore- Chapter- 65/Published in a Book- Innovative Management Practices in Modern Business Era
Contribution in Journal
- Hemanalini (2011) “A Study on work life balance of women Bidi workers in GIM/Journal of Management /Vol.1No.1,January-June2011
- Hemanalini (2011) “Corporate Social Responsibility a Promotional Tool: Stakeholder Perception in Healthcare Sector with special reference to hospitals in Coimbatore, in RVS Journal of Management/Vol.IV,No. /July2011
- Hemanalini (2011)” A study on designing and implementing a competency mpping model- Assessing the gaps in organizational competencies” Book chapter –Innovative Strategies for Global Competitiveness fro RVS Institute of Management Studies and research.ISBN978-93- 81537-03-9
- Hemanalini (2012)”Effectiveness of HR on boarding activities” in the Journal of Management and Science published by Non Olympic Times. ISSN Printed 2249-1260 online ISSn:2250-1819
- Hemanalini (2012)” Ever growing and never ending Managerial Challenges in the Journal of Management and Science published by Non Olympic Times. ISSN:2250-1819
- Hemanalini (2013) “A parallel economy paralyzing the growth- An analytical Approach in counterfeit products” in International Journal of Retailing and Marketing,January2013,Vol.5No.1,ISSN:0976-318X