Make meaningful contributions to local community through formal and sustained extension programs.
- Provide access to innovative and relevant educational programs, research and information resources within KCT.BS to meet the broad range of current and future needs of individuals, businesses and local communities
- Create and expand mutually beneficial and responsive partnerships that enhance the social, economic and environmental well-being of individuals, organizations and communities.
- Create a widely shared Institutional culture that encourages, promotes, and rewards outreach and engagement activities of faculty, staff and students.
- Associate with NGOs and the CSR programs of the corporate to serve the community
- Initiate sustainable and impactful projects to enrich the community
- Expand and increase the financial and human resources that enable success in outreach and engagement across the university.
- Offer services to socially deprived communities (Inmates of Juvenile homes, prisoners) for inclusive development in education
- Provide all faculty members—on-campus and off—the information needed to expand or initiate research opportunities that emerge from outreach and engagement.
- Explore possibilities of association with International and National social bodies
Our Recent Programs
KCTBS Students Win B-Plan Competition at MICA AhmedabadKCTBS Students Win B-Plan Competition at MICA Ahmedabad