Centre of Operations (2)
Research & Publications
- Vinayagasundaram R, and Nedunchezhian V. R. (2012)”Application of Modern Technology in Foundries and its Impact on Productivity and Profitability”, European Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN 1450-2267 Vol.29 No.2, pp. 320-330.
- Vinayagasundaram R, and Nedunchezhian V. R. (2013)”A study on application of Modern Technology in Foundries and its Impact on Productivity and Profitability”, International journal of management and sciences, ISSN 0976, 6502, Col.3, Issue 1, pp. 143-148.
- Vinayagasundaram R, and Nedunchezhian V. R. (2012) ”Modern Technology in Foundries and its Impact on Productivity”, ISSN 2249-1260, Vol.1, 2012. S.Jaisankar and N. Dharani, 2014, Trademark Protection for Private Label Products and Customer Brand Awareness, International Journal of Business and Management.
- M V Subha and S. Jaisankar, (2012), “Balanced Adoption of Lean Manufacturing Practices in Engineering Goods Manufacturing Firms”, European Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 28, Issue 2.
- S. Jaisankar and Sahana Shankar, (2012), “Widespread Adoption of Lean Manufacturing Practices for operational benefits in Engineering Goods Manufacturing Firms in India”, Indore Management Journal, IIM-Indore, pg. 221-228
- S. Jaisankar and M V Subha, (2011), “Adoption of Lean Manufacturing Practices in Small and Medium Enterprises SMEs – A Lean Enterprise Vehicle Approach”, International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, Vol.1 (1), pg. 88-94.
- S.Jaisankar, (2012), Case Study: Non-Stop Drive to Airport, Journal of Applied Management Research, Vol.1, Issue 1, pg.73-77
- V.Kannan, (2010), ‘Strategies to be adopted to mitigate the impact of crude oil prices on the common man’ in the conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-81-8371-290-3) of the National Seminar on Strategic Issues in Business conducted by Annamalai University, Annamalainagar on June 11th,2010.
- V.Kannan,(2012), ‘A Study on the Consumer Perception for Branded Fuels with special reference to Xtrapremium Petrol of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in Coimbatore City’, Srusti Management Review Journal, Volume V, Issue I, (ISSN:0974 – 4274).
- V.Kannan, (2013), ‘A study on Productivity Improvement using Lean concepts in the despatch section of a glass manufacturing plant’, Special Issue on Modern Management Practices of the Journal of Management and Science, Issue XII, Volume III, ISSN 2249-1260.
Placement opportunities – Industry and position
- Operations Manager
- Materials Manager
- Operations Research Analyst
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Facilities Coordinator
- Industrial Marketing Executive
- Logistics Manager
- Strategic Cost Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Product Officer