The guest lecture was organized by Mr Vivek Raj S N, Assistant Professor, KCTBS for 2nd year MBA Analytics students online via MS teams. Ms Madhushri is working as a Business Analyst in TCS under Infosec Operations of the multinational retailer Marks & Spencer. Her Major project at KCT BS was “Machine Learning models for predicting customer willingness to buy Electric Vehicles” which was published in Springer. She briefly explained her project and the machine learning algorithm which she used in her project. This lecture was pretty much interactive and relatable as the speaker quoted many ideas for a research project. The lecture was very well-coordinated and had a very good flow of content and coherence.
This Alumni interaction helped students to understand the following
- How to do a research project.
- How to choose the topics and identify the problem statement.
- How to collect articles with the help of keywords related to the topic.
- To create a questionnaire & collect the respondents.
- What is the dependent and independent variable.