Centre for Finance
Objectives of the centre
The KCT.BS Centre for finance is a one-of-of the kind specialty cluster that exists to
- Impart in-depth analytical and theoretical education in finance.
- Offer core and range of electives in finance that best suit the industry needs.
- Involve in applied research on our focus areas, make publication-worthy research contributions.
- Collaborate with industry and stakeholders to evolve courses and engagements in finance that will be mutually beneficial.
- Spread financial awareness and enhance financial wisdom by engaging and connecting ourselves with stakeholders and society at large.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian – Professor
- Prof.Swaminathan – Professor
- Dr.S.Sangeetha – Associate Professor
- Dr. M.Mohanamani – Asst.Prof
- Ms. Susana D– Asst.Prof
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Merchant Banking and Financial Services
- International Financial Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Corporate Taxation
- Project Planning, Analysis and Appraisal
- Micro Finance
- Bonds, Derivatives and Commodity Markets
- Strategic Cost Management
- The Institute Of Computer Accountants
- All India Management Association – www.aima.in
Additional Certifications offered to students
- Certificate course in corporate taxation
- Certificate course in Tally programming
- Micro finance
- Merchant banking
- Capital market