She is presently working as Assistant professor, Centre of Marketing in KCT business school. She has 12 year s of Experience in academics & she also worked in service sector for 2 years. She is currently pursuing doctorate in the area of Consumer behavior in online learning. she facilitate subjects in the area of Marketing domain and quantitative papers including Decision models for Management using TORA software, Research Methods using SPSS, and Business statistics using the applications of Excel.
Recently she has co authored & published a book titled “Business statistics using Excel” , Trinity Press – An Imprint of Lakshmi Publications P ltd. She has also facilitated a workshop on marketing analytics for the faculty and research scholars.
Presently she is involved in conducting a Marketing research consultancy project titled “Brand association of Retail store for wedding purchase” for Chennai silks Coimbatore.
Research Achievements and Awards:
- Published many papers in national journal and also presented papers in the national and international conference.
- Conference paper titled “A study on assessing the factors influencing cognitive engagement with reference to Massive Open online Courses” has been recognized as the Best Research Paper at the National seminar on Emerging Paradigms in Management Research – Gaining the edge conducted by Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College on March 30, 2016. The faculty has been honored with best paper award
- Reviewer of a Book Titled “ Retail Management” which has been considered for publication by Pearson education India
- Organized and conducted soft skill training program for the various levels of employees at India Post. The training was conducted with the objective of equipping the participants to face the present market trend with more selling and customer relations techniques.
List of Publications:
- Latha A,Malarmathi K (2016),Examining sense of community in Massive Open online Courses in relation to Cognitive engagement ,Asian journal of research in social science and Humanities ,6(10),2016
- Latha A,Malarmathi K (2016),Factors influencing Successful completion of Massive Open Online Course, A synthesis of Literature, Global Journal for Research Analysis ,5(1),2016
- Latha A,Malarmathi K (2016), Examining The Influence of Course Learning Resources on Learner Engagement With Special Reference to Massive Open Online Courses, Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review1(3),2016
- Latha A,Malarmathi K (2016), A study on Assessing the factors influencing cognitive engagement with reference to Massive Open online Courses, National seminar on Emerging Paradigms in Management Research – Gaining the edge organized by Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College.
- Latha A,Hemajayakeerthana.S(2016),A study on consumer behavior towards fitness centre with reference to women segment, Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review,4(1),2016
- Rajasekaran P,Latha A(2016),The problems and prospects of small tea growers of the Nilgiris, Kisan World,12(43),2016,ISSN No 0971 – 9229
- Latha A (2014), Reinforcement of Communication through Unconventional Advertising, CiiT International Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering ,Volume 6(5),2014
- Latha.A (January 31st, 2014), “The exceptional way to engage online customers “National Conference proceedings on “Digital Marketing” organized by Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai on January 31, 2014, [ISBN No: 978-93-82338-94-9],Pg 29 – 31
- Latha A, C. Karthikeyan (2014), A Study on Impact of Store Satisfaction, Merchandise Quality and Service Quality of Store on Store Loyalty with Reference to Mom & Me Store Anna Nagar, Global Journal for Research Analysis , [ISSN No 2277 – 8160, Impact facto : 1.5408) 3(5),2014
- A.Latha “Analytical study of Association between the Various Elements of Brand & Brand recall with reference to Sports Apparels “International Conference on Recent trends in Business Management & IT , organized in association with Department of commerce & Research centre , University of Pune [ ISBN : 978 – 81–920045 –0–1].
- A.Latha, “Loyalty card” HRD Times, Volume13(11) [ISSN No 09767401]