Head of the department & Professor
He has completed his Masters in commerce from PSG college of Arts and Science in the year 1985 and his masters in Business Administration in the year 1996 from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore and holds a Doctorate in Commerce in the area of Financial Management from Bharathiar University. He has 22 years of rich experience in the field of academics; he is a member of Board of Studies in various Autonomous college in and around Coimbatore. He is a recognized Research supervisor for management discipline of Anna University, Bharathiar University, Karpagam University etc., He has produced 12 PhDs’ and 60 M.Phil Scholars under his valuable guidance.
He is the centre head for Finance and Secretary for the BOS in KCT Business School. He is a committee member for NBA and an ISO coordinator and an organizing committee member of Research Forum and an active Coordinator of Namathu Pangu a community related activity of Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. And chairman for National conference.
Research Focus Area:
- Financial Management
- Capital Market
- Micro Finance
Contributions in Journals
- Dr,V.R.Nedunchezhian and V.Kannan (2004)“ Business And Sustainable Development”, ACCST Research journal (ISSN No.0971-7779), April 2004 Vol II (2). April 2004.
- Dr.V.,R.Nedunchezhian and V.Kannan (2005), * Achieving Competitive advantage under the post quota regime with reference to Indian Cotton textile sector” SRM MANGEMENT DIGEST ,April 2005, Vol 3.
- Dr.V.,R.Nedunchezhian and V.Kannan (2006), “ A Comparative performance of Private Mutual Fund”, Indian Economic Panorama, ( RNI 55727191) , Oct 2005, Vol 15 (3).
- Dr,V.,R.Nedunchezhian and V.Kannan (2006)“ Commodity Future Market Trend with preference to NCDEX and NMCE” , Economic Challenger, ( RNI 70-869 / 98) , Oct 2006, Issue 33.
- Dr,V,R,Nedunchezhian (2007)” Competitive profiling and mapping of organisational Development” HRD News Letter,(APENG/2000/1392), Feb 2007.
- Dr,V.R.Nedunchezhian and S,Sudhakar (2007),“Performance Management System” HRD News Letter, (APENG/2000/1392), April 2007, Vol 23 Issue1.
- Dr,V,R,Nedunchezhian(2007), “ Harmonization of International Accounting Standards, Benefits and Problems” Global Management Review, May 2007, Volume I, Issue 3.
- Dr,V,R,Nedunchezhian and S.Sudhakar (2007), “ Leadership in Action , not position”, HRD News Letter (APENG/ 2000/1392 ), Sep 2007, Vol 23 , Issue 6.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhain (2008), “Corporate Social Responsibilities”,HRD News Letter ) ISSN No -0974-1720), March 2008,Volume 23, Issue 12.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and N.Sivasankaran (2009) ,”Assessing the Performance of the Stakeholders of Microfinance Programms” The Icfian Journal of Management Research, (RNI No.APENG/2001/3409), Jan 2009, Vol VIII, No 1.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and N.Sivasankaran (2009), “A comparative Study on the Performance of Indian and Bangladeshi NGO – MFIs Listed with 5 Diamond profile in the Mix, Srusti Management Review, Jan – June 2009, Vol 2 Issue I.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and N.Sivasankaran(2010) , “Comparative Performance of India NGO MFI and Bangladeshi MFI”, JK Journal of Management Technology, May-June 2010, Vol II Issue I.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and A,Elgin (2010), “An Empirical Study into the effects of service quality in the perception of Domestic Airlines in India”,
International Journal of Business and Engineering research ,ISSN – 0975- 0479),October 2010 ,volume 3.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and Sathish Kumar(2010),”The positive impact of financial crisis in Indian Economy”, Journal of Business Solutions ( An International biannual Publication ) December 2010 ( ISSN – 0974-4126) Vol 3
- Vinayagasundaram and V.R. Nedunchezhian(2012), “Application of Modern Technology in Foundries and its Impact on Productivity and Profitability” in European Journal of Social Sciences (No.2 & Vol 29 – ISSN 1450-2267)
- DR.V.R.Nedunchezhian and A.Elgin (2011),”The Effects of Service Quality on the Perceptions of Domestic Airline images. Evidence from South India” International Journal of retailing and Marketing. Vol2,No.2,July 2011,ISSN: 0976-318X
- Dr,V.R.Nedunchezhian and Dr.S.Aravinth(2012) –“Perspective and prospects faced by women entrepreneur in Indian Industry”, Indo Asian journal Of Advanced Management.Vol1,issue 1 ,Jan-June 2012 ,ISSN 2250 -1266
- Sivaram and Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian (2012)- “Global Business Opportunities and Threats for Indian BPO industry”- National conference on Looming Opportunities & Threats – 2013 ISBN 978-93-82338-19-2 / c ,2012- Bonfring Publishers.
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and Mrs.K.S.Nemavathi (2012) “A Study on Credit Appraisal System in India with special reference to South Indian Bank” in the proceedings of the ‘National Conference on Emerging Trends in Management towards Sustainable Development’ held during September 12-13, 2012 by Vel Tech Technical University, Chennai –Allied Publishers Private Limited – ISBN: 978-81-8424-794-7.
- K.S.Nemavathii and DR.V.R.Nedunchezhian(2012), “A Study on Technical analysis with special reference to Cement sector”, International Journal of Software and web Sciences, IJSWS12-207.2012,ISSN 2279-0063
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and R.Karthikeyan(2013) .”Market Dynamics in Indian Poultry Industry”, Research journal of Social Science and Management ,ISSN 2251-1571.RJSSM volume; 02-No.09,Jan 2013
- Dr.V.R.Nedunchezhian and R.Karthikeyan(2013);”Vertical integration paving way to organize Retailing in Indian poultry Industry”, International journal of business and Management inventions, ISSN – 2319-801X, volc2 Issue 1 / Jan 2013 / pp: 39.
- Dr. V. R. Nedunchezhian, Ms. K. Premalatha(2013) “Analysis and Impact of Financial performance of Commercial Banks after Merger In India”. “International journal of Marketing, Financial Services and Management Research” ISSN 2277-3622, Vol. 2, No.3, March (2013).